Friday 22 July 2011

Oh the diving is just awful!!!

So after a stormy week, the weather calmed down really quickly and we were able to go diving again.

Kevin went out on Tuesday and whilst I thought the visibility would still be poor, I could not have been more wrong, Kev report better than 15metre visibility which was incredible considering the storm.

2 days later and Ben is out, yes he finally made it! I was absolutely gutted, as I found out that I had given Ben the diving work, on the only day this low season we had a power cut all day!

But Ben thoughtfully sent me a text on his way back from Koh Haa.....

"Bad day, 30m visibility, 5 Turtles, 1 Marble Ray, SeaHorse and a Leopard Shark"

Sounds terrible Ben!!!

You can really go off people ;-(

 Blue Planet Divers

No comments:

Post a Comment