Tuesday 7 February 2012

Coca Cola you are the best!

Well done to Coca Cola (Karolina) for getting a marvellous review from a customer:

"Hi,

I just wanted to take some time out and thank Karolina/Carolina/Coca cola for making DSD so comfortable for me.

I am not a very strong swimmer (read: I can barely keep my head over water) and it is safe to say that I was quite skeptical about staying calm under water. My instructor did a fabulous job of making me feel secured. I almost bailed out twice in my second dive due to acute ear pain but Carolina helped me through; by coming up and going down; again and again; to aid the acclimatization, so to speak. 

I did not get a chance to thank her in person. Please convey my best wishes to her and I hope to see you guys soon for open water. :)

Cheers! Amritanshu "


No comments:

Post a Comment